New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) goes on crazy hiring spree, adds 1,000 sales and delivery people in 2 months
- Tesla MCU car touchscreen failure rate reached over 30%, NHTSA still considering a recall
- Tesla (TSLA) surges on finally getting greenlight to join S&P500
- Peugeot e2008 EV — How does it compare to other electric compact SUVs?
- Tesla, Lucid, Rivian, and others join forces to create ZETA: a push for electric cars only by 2030
- Mercedes-Benz upgrades EQC electric SUV’s onboard charger to 11 kW
- BMW unveils MINI electric van concept to explore what cars could look like in an autonomous future
- EGEB: How this solar ‘cow’ power bank keeps kids in school
- Trump rushes through US Arctic Refuge gas and oil lease sales
- Electric bicycle chargers replacing public ashtrays in The Netherlands
- ONYX RCR 60 mph electric moped gets major updates and doubles range
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.