New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company to join Tesla in Austin for new tunnel project
- Tesla (TSLA) could surprise with over 500,000 cars produced in China next year, supply chain report says
- Tesla may face delays at Gigafactory Berlin over lack of permits, Elon Musk gets involved
- Tesla announces it deployed 20,000th charger in the Supercharger network
- GM releases tiniest of teasers for Chevy Bolt EUV electric car with power flow screen
- EGEB: 7 countries could cause the EU to miss emissions targets
- Joe Biden hits the ground running with a climate-crisis framework
- Priority Current: The first belt-drive e-bike I’ve reviewed that feels UNDERpriced
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.