New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla pushes new Full Self-Driving Beta update, Elon Musk says could slash interventions by a third
- Watch Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta’s performance from the sky with scary near-miss
- Tesla (TSLA) still holds impressive 18% market share of global EV sales, but that’s about to change
- Tesla tests Supercharger limited time discounts to offset expensive peak demand charges
- Ford releases more details about Mustang Mach-E’s hands-free autonomous driving capability
- GM unveils 1977 K5 Blazer-E with electric power thanks to its upcoming eCrate conversion kit
- EGEB: Exxon to lay off 1,900 US employees
- Climate Crisis Weekly: Electrek obviously backs Biden, we each explain why
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.