New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Autopilot loses to GM Super Cruise due to lack of driver monitoring in industry-wide test
- Tesla Model 3 2021 EPA rating shows Tesla’s efficiency supremacy
- Tesla should sell its self-driving computer chips, says comma.ai’s George Hotz
- Watch Lordstown Endurance electric truck in a tug of war against a gas F-150
- Closer look at the GMC Hummer EV electric pickup truck
- BMW to bring 2 new Mini electric crossovers to market
- China plans 2035 gas car ban that doesn’t actually ban gas cars
- EGEB: South Korea joins Japan and China in net zero pledge
- These futurists say we can achieve 100% green energy by 2030
- The US is doubling e-bike imports this year to half a million, and even that isn’t enough
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.