New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta: a collection of video demonstrations by early testers
- Watch Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta in a full 30-minute realistic trip
- Tesla is recalling almost all Model S/Model X sent to China over suspension issue
- Tesla argues no defect on suspension, says China is forcing unnecessary recall
- Tesla software leak reveals HEPA filter with Bioweapon Defense Mode coming to Model Y
- Tesla is adding a new ‘4D’ radar with twice the range for self-driving
- EGEB: Green energy switch would save Americans billions — study
- Climate Crisis Weekly: Are these the animals of the future?
- Nireeka Prime Review: High-Powered Parade on Two Wheels
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.