This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s Q3 production and delivery results, potential Tesla acquisitions, Ford Mustang Mach-E price drop, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla (TSLA) delivers record number of electric cars in Q3: 139,300 vehicles
- Tesla (TSLA) secures massive order of Tesla Semi electric trucks from Walmart
- Tesla (TSLA) acquires German battery assembly line maker supplying BMW and Mercedes
- Tesla is looking to acquire stake in LG’s battery business, surprising report says
- Tesla cuts Model 3 price in China, improves range with cobalt-free LFP batteries
- Tesla (TSLA) signs lithium supply agreement with North Carolina project, sends stock up 200%
- Tesla reduces Solar Roof price, updates website
- Tesla (TSLA) increases Powerwall price as demand is through the roof
- Tesla releases new software update with 2 new small features
- Tesla starts activating new charge port heater, but it’s unclear who has it
- Tesla pushes new software update to enable cars to automatically drive through green traffic lights
- Ford slashes Mustang Mach-E electric car prices by up to $3,000
- Volvo starts production of its highly-anticipated XC40 electric SUV
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.