This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla Roadrunner battery leak, potential Model 3 updates, Nikola Motors coming to an end, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- First look at Tesla’s new battery cell produced in-house with Roadrunner
- Tesla to update Model 3 center console, steering wheel, add heat pump and more, rumor says
- Tesla bug allows other electric cars to charge for free at new Superchargers
- Elon Musk: Tesla delays release of important Autopilot rewrite, now 6-10 weeks if all goes well
- Tesla is building new massive Supercharger, could become world’s largest
- Tesla gets partial win in Gigafactory ‘saboteur’ case, but it’s not really a good look for the company
- Lucid beats Tesla Model S Plaid prototype on racetrack with its own tri-motor Air test vehicle
- Nikola (NKLA) admits to faking video of driving prototype in weak response to allegations
- GM unveils Hummer EV’s Crab Mode — a four-wheel steering system
- Ford releases F-150 electric pickup testing footage — showing impressive performance
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.