New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is deploying a second Giga Press machine in (or actually out of) Fremont factory
- Drone flyover of Tesla’s massive new casting machine shows new parts outside
- GM unveils its wireless battery management tech, will power next-gen EVs with Ultium batteries
- Lucid confirms price range of its Air electric car from $80,000 to $169,000
- Uber announces $800 million to accelerate transition to electric cars, but only aims for 100% electric by 2040
- EGEB: US spends most on stimulus but least on green energy
- It’s World EV Day — how are people recognizing it?
- Juiced unveils ‘truly insane’ 2kW and 30+ mph HyperScrambler 2 electric bike
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.