New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) surges after stock split, now worth over $430 billion
- Tesla co-founder JB Straubel’s startup is already recycling scrap from Gigafactory Nevada
- Tesla releases impressive video of production at Gigafactory Shanghai — a glimpse of ‘Alien dreadnought’
- Elon Musk is going to Germany to review Tesla’s vaccine printer venture and Gigafactory Berlin
- Tesla releases new software update to visually detect speed limit signs, and more
- VW files ‘e-Thing’ trademark – hinting at off-road electric vehicle
- EGEB: Sweden launches fossil-free, hydrogen-powered steel plant
- Remember that crazy BMW concept electric motorcycle? New filings show it may be produced
- Evelo Aurora Limited pedals better than an $8,000 German e-bike
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.