This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s (TSLA) stock going inside, Tesla’s “not-so-secret” Dojo project, Lucid Air’s charging capacity, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla (TSLA) surges to $2,000 ahead of stock split and shorts are running
- Elon Musk hints at Tesla’s not-so-secret Dojo AI-training supercomputer capacity
- Tesla is working on HW 4.0 self-driving chip with TSMC for mass production in Q4 2021, report says
- Tesla cars are going to play elevator music through external speaker because Elon Musk likes it
- Tesla is rolling out suspension update with real-time visualization
- Tesla applies to add short-range interactive motion-sensing device inside cars
- 2021 Porsche Taycan gets small speed boost, color HUD, new charging options, more
- Lucid reveals impressive 300 kW charge rate for Air electric car, bi-directional charging, and more
- Lucid electric SUV prototype spotted ahead of launch
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.