This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s (TSLA) Q2 2020 earnings results, Tesla Model Y road trip review, and Gigafactory Austin going official.
This week’s podcast is sponsored by Tesmat, an awesome, self contained bed for camping in your Model 3 and now Model Y. Get $20 off with code electrek.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons, and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla (TSLA) releases Q2 2020 result: delivers profit and crushes expectations
- Tesla releases new pictures of Model Y production line at Gigafactory Shanghai
- Tesla confirms ‘next US Gigafactory site has been selected’
- Elon Musk hints at Tesla Roadster production in California within 12-18 months
- Elon Musk on Tesla Self-Driving: ‘I can almost go from my house to work with no intervention’
- Tesla plans two new electric cars after Cybertruck, Musk tentatively confirms
- Tesla triples Solar Roof installations
- Tesla (TSLA): Elon Musk wants more nickel and more good employees
- Tesla Semi: the electric semi truck is going to be built in Texas
- Tesla Gigafactory Austin is going to be ‘ecological paradise’ open to the public
- Tesla Model Y Road Trip Review: a no-compromise electric SUV
- Tesla launches Model Y leases, starting at $499 per month
- Tesla secret project Palladium: new Model S and Model X are coming
- Elon Musk: Tesla is going to change alloy of the Cybertruck electric pickup
- Tesla sues Rivian over allegedly stealing trade secrets through new hires
- Exclusive: First photo of Cadillac Lyriq EV’s nearly 3-foot monster display
- Rivian delays electric pickup to summer 2021
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.