New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk: Tesla is going to change alloy of the Cybertruck electric pickup
- Tesla secret project Palladium: new Model S and Model X are coming
- Tesla (TSLA): Q2 2020 earnings preview
- Ford unveils one-off 1,400-HP Mach-E, a driftable SUV with 7 electric motors
- Exclusive: First photo of Cadillac Lyriq EV’s nearly 3-foot monster display
- EGEB: Apple invests heavily in green energy to become fully net zero by 2030
- US homes are energy hogs. Here’s how Americans can reduce consumption
- Cargo e-bikes carrying 100s of kilos? There’s a new safety standard for that!
- GoTrax XR Elite review: A good enough electric scooter at a great enough price
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.