New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk: Tesla German-built Model Y is going to be ‘a revolution in auto body engineering’
- Tesla (TSLA) announces official battery day and shareholder meeting
- Tesla electric hatchback: Elon Musk says new car might be designed in Germany
- Tesla Model Y lands in Europe thanks to Volvo looking to reverse engineer it
- Tesla (TSLA) facing unprecedented $20 billion short bet — potential bloodbath?
- Tesla secures tax break for Cybertruck Gigafactory in Austin
- Tesla patents new technology for lithium metal/anode-free battery cells
- Hands-on: Bluetti AC200 – the ultimate solar power station?
- Rivian secures $2.5 billion funding from Tesla investors and more
- California starts charging EV registration fees up to $175 in July
- EGEB: Washington, DC’s Metro makes a $50M solar power deal
- UN chief: ‘Coal has no place in COVID-19 recovery plans’
- Climate Crisis Weekly: The Red List — which animals are at risk of extinction
- 5,400W e-scooter review: 50 MPH Wolf Warrior is the most fun you can have standing up
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.