New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla releases fascinating impact report, deep dive into efficiency, lifetime footprint, and more
- Tesla to get new million-mile battery ready for production at CATL.
- Tesla made-in-China Model 3 sales jump to record high
- Tipping point: Hyundai has bigger market share for EVs than combustion cars
- UK drivers may get £6K taxpayer-funded incentive to switch to electric cars
- Ford Escape Plug-in Hybrid gets 100 MPGe rating, a challenge to RAV4 Prime
- EGEB: Europe smashes renewable records through May
- BP cuts 15% of jobs due to COVID and green energy transition
- Fiido D11 e-bike announced worldwide, offering affordable and attractive electric folder
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.