New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Watch cyclists charge Tesla Model X with human power
- Tesla files to sell new Model 3 with cheaper lithium iron phosphate batteries
- Elon Musk on Tesla Roadster’s SpaceX package: ‘It’s like full-on James Bond’
- Tesla Cybertruck: Elon Musk scraps plan to make electric pickup smaller
- EGEB: Britain’s largest solar farm is about to be approved
- Ohio OKs North America’s first freshwater offshore wind farm — with a caveat
- Review: Surface604 Rook e-bike — the trusty steed
- Pursang’s new Bosch-powered electric motorcycle is now taking reservations
- Check out Juiced Bikes’ new 1,000W e-bike motors for the 30+ mph HyperScorpion
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.