This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including the value of Tesla’s Full Self-Driving package, a new Tesla software update, the GMC Hummer EV, and more.
Bonus: We’re still going to be on YouTube (below) but this week we are going to try out Linkedin as well. Subscribe here!
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons, and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla to increase ‘Full Self-Driving’ price as Elon Musk sees value rise to >$100k
- Tesla launches Fallout Shelter in-car video game and more with new update
- Tesla and Panasonic are making money at Gigafactory 1, in talks to expand battery production
- Tesla starts deliveries of new Model 3 Long Range RWD made-in-China car
- Tesla is set to produce 4,000 electric cars per week in Shanghai next month, Model Y in Q1 2021
- Tesla (TSLA) rises on officially being allowed to restart production
- Tesla employees fear unsafe conditions at factory, call it ‘modern-day sweatshop’
- GM releases first pictures inside GMC HUMMER EV electric pickup with open top
- Mazda starts production of MX-30, its first pure EV
- Mustang Mach-E delayed for Europe but still set for late 2020 in US
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.