New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla will launch its new battery in China first and partner with CATL to make them, report says
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company completes excavation of Las Vegas’ electric ‘Loop’
- Elon Musk approves of Tesla tuners — a growing market with some wild cars
- Check out Tesla Model X that will transport NASA astronauts to SpaceX missions
- Tesla owner stops carjacking, thanks to connected Model 3 and dumb thief
- Volvo CEO: Pandemic will rapidly accelerate shift to electric cars
- Ecotopia: Oatly shifts to electric trucks for oat milk delivery
- EGEB: Here are the top 10 countries leading the move to green energy
- More than 300 companies want Congress to include sustainability in recovery plan
- FREY AM1000 e-bike review: 1.5kW and almost 40 mph, what else can I say?
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.