New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla improves on its ‘million-mile battery’ with less cobalt and higher energy density
- Tesla Model 3 was best-selling car in the UK in April
- Tesla Model S Performance goes against Porsche Taycan Turbo S in unbelievably close races
- Elon Musk gets his ~$700 million Tesla payday despite self sabotage
- Tesla gets hope to reopen Fremont factory quicker as California relaxes quarantine
- Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUV to start at just $45,000
- Cities and states lead the way on new electric vehicle incentives
- Audi gives up plan for hands-off autonomy for next A8
- Diesel cars decline on UK roads but diesel-pickup sales jump in the US
- Reviewing a $599 Amazon electric bicycle: Can you really e-bike on the cheap?
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.