New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (and ironically FCA) lead massive EV shift in Europe in radical new market conditions
- Tesla considering cutting price of Model 3 in China to regain access to incentives
- Tesla Model Y teardown: everything points to an air suspension to come
- New Tesla Cybertruck and electric ATV footage on new Jay Leno’s Garage.
- Tesla Cybertruck Gigafactory: Wichita submits a bid for the new factory
- GM postpones reveal of Hummer EV but provides new overhead teaser image
- Safety-focused Polestar 2 EV emits a heartbeat-like warning sound
- Lincoln cancels use of Rivian’s technology for its first electric vehicle
- California proposes an increase in electric trucks to 300,000 by 2035
- SK Innovation to spend $1.5B on Georgia plants, as ‘center’ of world EV battery industry
- EGEB: Oxford University unveils fossil-fuel divestment strategy
- US and China’s fossil-fuel support could ‘doom’ world’s net zero efforts
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.