New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla starts confirming Model Y deliveries to customers
- Tesla under scrutiny again over fatal crash on Autopilot
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company announces third-generation machine is working
- Renault returns to old urban EV formula: Twingo minicar with tiny 22-kWh battery
- Drako GTE $1.2 million electric supercar: first ride and walkaround
- BMW releases teaser image of i4, its first electric car with over 300 miles of range
- Lucid to avoid production delays by selecting cylindrical cells from LG Chem
- Polestar releases pictures of new electric sedan concept
- Volkswagen hints at an electric sports car powered with performance-oriented batteries
- EGEB: World’s largest EV — a mining truck — will be hydrogen-powered
- GoTrax Xr Ultra review: The cheapest electric scooter I’d still put my friends on
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.