New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model 3 with mods achieves competitive lap with McLaren F1 on famous racetrack
- Tesla Semi prototype spotted in Canada, likely for winter testing
- Tesla now disables Supercharging in salvaged vehicles
- Crazy Tesla owner turns Model 3 into tank with snow tracks
- Trump budget kills loan program sought by EV-maker Lordstown Motors
- Los Angeles City Fire Department buys ‘first electric fire truck in North America’
- Chinese electric mobility working to eradicate the coronavirus
- Hyundai will use Canoo’s EV skateboard for small electric cars
- Ford preps dealers to get ready for Mach-E, waiting lists likely thru 2021
- EGEB: BP says it will be net zero by 2050 (but won’t drop fossil fuels)
- Super73 quietly unveils the 2kW Super73-S2 e-bike, but it might be their best
- Unagi electric scooter review: Is it weird that I find this scooter so sexy?
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.