New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla owns more than half the US market, keeps electric car sales growing
- Tesla (TSLA) stock jumps to $900 as short sqeeze seems to be in full effect
- Investing giant Ron Baron: Tesla could make $1T in revenues within 10 years. Elon is saving the earth
- Tesla will launch ride-sharing app with its own driver insurance
- Electrify America completes 400 EV charging stations — about twice as fast as Tesla Supercharger rollout
- GM electrification team wants to make EV charging “normal,” even for apartment dwellers
- EGEB: Tidal energy hit a major milestone in Scotland in 2019
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.