New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Friday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla launches new home charging station
- Tesla owners are unintentionally buying expensive software upgrades and not getting refunds
- Tesla is looking to secure controversial cobalt from Glencore
- Tesla Model Y VINs appear in NHTSA database
- Hyundai invests $100 million in electric vehicle startup Arrival
- Lucid Motors prepares production Air electric sedan unveiling
- Kia sets target of 11 EVs by 2025
- International Code Council calls for all new homes to be ready for 240-volt EV charging
- Electrek Green Energy Brief: Rhode Island equipped its fleet of diesel buses with solar panel systems, The European Commission it will be budgeting €1 trillion to make Europe carbon neutral
- Tesla director James Murdoch attacks family’s media over climate-crisis denial
- SDREAM has successfully crowd funded it’s Ur E-Bike, a GPS-enabled folding electric bike for under $1k
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.