Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is coming soon to Apple Podcasts and Spotify and available now through TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded throughout the week. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla adds Supercharger Costs
- Self-Driving “Feature-Complete” coming “soon”
- TSLA stock jumps to $500
- Model Y clears CARB mileage report
- BMW voices intent for Fuel Cell Vehicles
- Aston Martin scraps Rapid-E electric car
- Tesla Gigafactory site under protest
- GM leads other automakers in Diesel car push
- Electreks’ Green Energy Brief: Anheuser-Busch and London Power go green, and Dutch off-shore wind farm begins construction.
- Revel rolls out electric moped ride-share in Oakland California
Listen & Subscribe:
- Apple Podcasts*
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.