This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including everything Electrek covered at CES, Tesla’s (TSLA) stock going crazy, Elon Musk teasing new Model Y manufacturing improvements, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Electrek CES awards: Niu’s motorcycle, Wallbox bidirectional charger, Nissan Ariya w/e-4ORCE, Sony surprise
- Fisker Ocean unveiled, $29,999 base w/credits, performance version 0-60 in 2.9s
- Tesla (TSLA) rallies near $500 per share as shorts go mad
- Tesla Model Y: Elon Musk teases unannounced ‘advanced manufacturing technology’
- Tesla receives large order from the competition: Daimler/BMW’s new mobility app
- Tesla officially launches free ‘All-Weather Protection Kit’ — first picture
- Tesla is going to have new head of its Advanced Battery Research in Canada
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4:00pm ET (or the video after 5:00pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.