This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s biggest end-of-quarter sale keeps getting bigger, some new Autopilot capabilities, and a look at the base Model 3’s efficiency, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla raises Model Y prices by $1k, will raise inventory car prices April 2
- Tesla delays deliveries of Model 3 with Standard battery pack
- Watch Tesla Autopilot stopping at red light on its own for first time [Warning: not available yet]
- Tesla starts rolling out new Dynamic Brake Lights feature
- Tesla Model 3 gets higher 134 MPGe efficiency with new battery pack, Hyundai Ioniq still king
- Tesla is shaking up German automakers with Model 3 doing surprisingly well on their home turf
- Tesla Model 3 right-hand-drive spotted in the wild ahead of launch
- Tesla starts unlocking more power in existing Supercharger stations
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk sends letter to assuage employees, tells them to prove themselves
- GM will not reduce Chevy Bolt EV prices after federal tax credit phase out
- Lightning Strike electric motorcycle unveiled: the most affordable high power electric sportbike
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4:00pm ET (or the video after 5:00pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.