This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla Model 3 production appears to move forward in a big way, Porsche slowly reveals more information effort about its electrification, the Boring Company push forward in two infrastructure projects, and more.
Home Solar Power
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla Model 3 production is significantly accelerating based on new VINs
- Tesla looks to finish quarter strong with big Model 3 push
- Tesla starts Model 3 launch in Canada, confirms starting price at $45,600 CAD
- First look at Tesla Model 3 Canadian configurator with price structure and availability
- Tesla Model 3 spotted being tested on Ford’s campus
- Tesla (TSLA) investors approve Elon Musk’s new multi-billion compensation package
- GM claims to be all-in on electric vehicles but CEO Barra asks Trump administration to cut back on EVs
- Porsche shares images of latest Mission E prototypes, shows front trunk
- Porsche says ‘Tesla’s Superchargers are not sustainable’, they will charge more for their own charging network
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company ‘Loop’ is one of last two contenders for the Chicago transit system
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company unveils proposed ‘Loop’ route to travel Washington-Baltimore in 15 mins
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET (or the video after 5pm ET):