This week on the Electrek Podcast, we are discussing the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s unveiling of a new CEO compensation package to keep Elon Musk for the next 10 years, a report claiming further Model 3 delays, Autopilot under federal scrutiny again, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. We are going to have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS (note this is a redirect which will change destinations in the upcoming weeks so don’t use the Lybsyn link it points to). Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla updates Elon Musk’s CEO compensation plan with aim to become one of the biggest companies in the world
- Tesla (TSLA) shares fall after CNBC claims more Model 3 delays and quality issues
- Tesla Autopilot is under federal scrutiny again after Model S crash
- Tesla’s giant battery in Australia made around $1 million in just a few days
- First Tesla connector added to a public fast-charging station with CCS/CHAdeMO
- Another ‘ultra-fast’ electric vehicle charging network is coming to Europe
- Tesla opens another giant 50-stall Supercharger station – largest in the world
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET:
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.