This week on the Electrek Podcast, we are discussing the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s fourth-quarter delivery results, Model 3 production ramp update, electric vehicle range in extreme cold, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. We are going to have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS (note this is a redirect which will change destinations in the upcoming weeks so don’t use the Lybsyn link it points to). Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We are also now in TuneIn if you want to listen to the podcast directly in your Tesla.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla says Model 3 production rate at ‘over 1,000 per week’ and breaks quarterly delivery record with 29,870 vehicles
- Electric car range is affected by extreme cold, but at least the cars can start
- Tesla Model 3 Early Impressions – it’s as good as we hoped it would be
- Tesla launches a new web-based trip planning tool using the Supercharger network
- Nissan Leaf 2019 will have ‘over 225 miles’ of range, 100 kW fast-charging, and more, says report
- Tesla releases Model 3 winter wheel and tire packages for $1,700 and $2,500
- Tesla opens Model 3 configurator to reservation holders on the East Coast and Midwest
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET:
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.