This week on the Electrek Podcast, we are discussing the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s victory over car dealers in Missouri, Model 3s being delivered to customers, today’s Nissan LEAF review, Boring Company progress and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network and Fred Lambert, editor in chief of Electrek discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. We are going to have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on Youtube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: http://electrek.co/podcastRSS (note this is a redirect which will change destinations in the upcoming weeks so don’t use the Lybsyn link it points to).
Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla defeats car dealer association in Missouri court
- Tesla is reportedly linked to massive multibillion-dollar steel factory project
- The Electrek review – 2018 Nissan Leaf fills the space between entry-level EVs and Tesla Model 3/Bolt
- Tesla deploys 6 battery projects in order to power two islands in Puerto Rico, more to come
- Tesla is stockpiling even more Model 3 vehicles ahead of LA delivery center launch
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company unveils concept map of planned Los Angeles tunnel network
- Tesla opens Model 3 orders to more reservation holders
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET: