This week on the Electrek Podcast, we are discussing the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including our own experiences with Tesla’s service, Tesla Semi truck orders pouring in, solar window efficiency increasing, and more.
Home Solar Power
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor in chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. We are going to have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be Youtube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS (note this is a redirect which will change destinations in the upcoming weeks so don’t use the Lybsyn link it points to).
We have submitted it to Apple’s podcast app, but it’s not in the directory yet. Here’s how to add it to listen on iPhone or iPad for now:
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla Semi gets 10 more electric truck orders from delivery giant DHL, bringing reported total to ~200
- Solar powered smart windows break 11% efficiency – enough to generate more than 80% of US electricity
- 4 Tesla vehicles were stolen from Salt Lake City store and then recovered in a bizarre situation
- Tesla owner builds a bitcoin mining rig in a Model S to use free Supercharger power
- Airbus partners with Rolls-Royce and Siemens to build an electric airplane
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET: