Welcome to the first official episode of the Electrek Podcast (temporary name, suggestions are welcomed). This week we are discussing the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including the new Tesla Semi and next-gen Roadster, Model 3 orders, Nikola Zero electric UTV, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor in chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is going to be live every Friday on Electrek’s Youtube channel. We are going to have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream.
Right now, we are thinking about starting at 4pm ET and the podcast should last for about an hour. After that, the video will be available on Youtube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps.
Here’s the stream for today’ episode starting at 4pm ET:
Today, we will be discussing the aftermath of Tesla’s event to launch its electric semi truck and next-generation Roadster.
We will also talk and take questions about my experience with Nikola Motor’s all-electric UTV, the Nikola Zero and several more of our top stories of the week:
- Tesla releases ‘expected price’ of semi electric truck: $150,000 to $200,000
- We tested an insane electric UTV with more energy capacity than even the most powerful Tesla
- Tesla’s next-gen Roadster stole the show from the electric truck, data shows
- Tesla finally opens up Model 3 orders to regular reservation holders
- Tesla Model 3 owner’s manual leaks in full