Switzerland continues to be an impressive market for Tesla. Based on registration data, Tesla delivered 120 Model S’s in the country last month, which brings the year-to-date total to 1,269 cars versus 357 during the same period in 2014.
The Tesla Model S is the best-selling all-electric vehicle in the country and it is even outselling most luxury vehicles regardless of the type of fuel.
Las month, we reported that Tesla sold more Model S in Switzerland so far this year than the combined sales of the Mercedes S-Class, the BMW 6-Series and the Audi A7.
Model S registrations in other European markets in October:Other recent articles based on registration data for the Tesla Model S:
- Tesla delivered 121 Model S’s in Germany in October – sales are up 104% year-to-date
- European markets are leading Tesla Model S sales with a significant increase in October
- Tesla has found a great market for the Model S in Belgium – sales are up 70%
- Tesla Model S sales are up 350% in Sweden
- Tesla Model S sales are up 84% in Germany, while BMW i3 sales are down 27%
Featured image: Tesla Model S, Zurich, 2013 by James Lipman
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.