Check out footage of the new Formula E car – the Spark-Renault SRT_01E – completing its successful test debut at the La Ferté Gaucher circuit near Choisy-le-Roi, France. Official test driver Lucas di Grassi is at the wheel running with a battery with just 25% of the full power.
- How’s the noise? Formula E completes first test in France (VIDEO) (motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com)
- Formula E Electric Race Car Passes First Test (theepochtimes.com)
- Spark-Renault SRT_01E Formula E race car hits the track for the first time (worldcarfans.com)
- Formula E car test driven for the first time (energylivenews.com)
- F1 Driver Says All-Electric Formula-E Racer Will Be Fun To Drive (jalopnik.com)