Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cybertruck beta prototype spotted ahead of production start
- Tesla has the highest customer retention, and the industry should worry
- Tesla Model S breaks winter range record
- Ford (F) Q4 2022 results: Beats on revenue and misses earnings
- Volvo poised for an EV breakout with largest brand overhaul since being bought out
- Polestar adds Luminar lidar to 3 SUV pre-orders, confirms it’s coming to Polestar 5 GT as well
- Audi e-tron battery pack is seen ejecting during a crash
- Nissan unveils convertible EV concept, a category it should’ve been producing a decade ago
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.