This week on Electrek’s Wheel-E podcast, we discuss the most popular news stories from the world of electric bikes and other nontraditional electric vehicles. This time that includes a new moped-style e-bike from Ride1Up, Electric Bike Company adding torque sensors, Juiced Bikes coming out with a special-edition HyperScrambler 2, Harley-Davidson’s electric future, the coming wave of tiny e-cars, beginner-friendly flying electric surfboards, and lots more.
The Wheel-E podcast returns every two weeks on Electrek’s YouTube channel, Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We also have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the Wheel-E podcast today:
- Exclusive: Ride1Up Revv1 launched as affordable moped-style e-bike
- Major electric bike maker came close to financial collapse at end of 2022
- Rad Power Bikes announces ‘New Rad’ after saying that it ‘made mistakes’
- Electric Bike Company adds torque sensor upgrades to its US-built cruiser e-bikes
- Juiced Bikes launches special edition 35 MPH HyperScrambler 2 e-bike
- Harley Davidson CEO says the brand ‘will be all-electric’ in the future
- Low-cost tiny electric cars like these could be the next big thing
- Awake launches ‘easiest eFoil ever’ as beginner-friendly flying electric surfboard
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 11 a.m. ET (or the video after 12 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.