New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla makes a massive investment in service in California
- Tesla obtains patent for Cybertruck’s novel windshield
- Tesla leaks ‘Magic Dock’ CCS adapter ahead of opening its Supercharger network
- Nissan is exploring a mid-size electric pickup truck similar to the Frontier
- Kia just leaked what is likely a first look at the 2024 EV9 specs, here’s what to expect
- Volvo set to release its smallest and cheapest electric vehicle this summer
- Lightyear zeroes out 0 production to focus on more affordable Lightyear 2 solar EV, following encouraging wait list registrations
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.