New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) slashes prices in China, raising demand concerns
- Tesla (TSLA) sales dropped in China, but production now resumes
- Tesla (TSLA) turns positive after price drop as crowds flock to stores, but they are actually protesters
- Tesla finally breaks and offers round steering wheel on Model S/X
- Tesla starts offering $700 round wheel retrofit for people with yoke steering wheels
- Tesla Semi spotted being towed, raising concerns, but let’s calm down
- Tesla mobile Supercharger with Megapack caught on fire
- Ford finds unique knob control solution for Mach-E in new OTA update
- Watch a Chevy Silverado EV attempt to tow a 7,700 lb RV [Video]
- Ram Trucks reveals Ram Revolution Concept, its first electric pickup
- Lightyear 2 waitlist goes live, 500+ mile range solar EV priced below $40K for US customers
- Sony and Honda will sell their electric car, ‘AFEELA,’ in 2026
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.