New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla says it is adding radar in its cars next month amid self-driving suite concerns
- Tesla on self-driving claims: ‘failure to realize long-term, aspirational goal is not fraud’
- Tesla launches in Thailand, opens Model 3 and Y orders at competitive prices
- Elon Musk tells Biden that Tesla is opening its Supercharger network, but how?
- Outlet claims Tesla China president will replace Elon Musk as CEO right after losing fake news case
- Honda unveils $7,300 light electric van to meet the high demand for commercial EVs
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.