This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we discuss Tesla pulling a new demand lever, first look at the new Tesla referral program, Toyota shuffling its EV plan, and more.
Sponsored by Anyhill: Check out Anyhill’s latest UM-2 electric scooters featuring a new powerful brushless motor with a maximum 750W motor output power and detachable LG battery.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Tesla (TSLA) pulls demand levers in China, launches referral program and cuts prices
- Tesla is rumored to be looking to invest in Mexico
- Tesla releases software update with improved charging efficiency and more
- Tesla issues rare real ‘physical’ recall of over 24,000 Model 3 vehicles
- Tesla Cyberquad for Kids gets recalled after a 36-year-old got a bruise
- Toyota struggles with EV shift, considers changing plans due to Tesla
- 2023 Kia Niro EV price announced – starts at $39,450, available this month
- Mary Barra claims GM’s electric vehicles will qualify for the full tax credit in ‘2 to 3 years’
- Ford F-150 Lightning road trip test, can the electric pickup travel as well as gas?
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.