Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s hiring rebounds following round of layoffs
- Tesla releases app update with solution for frozen door handles
- Mary Barra says GM is well-positioned despite the economy with new EV launches
- Why BMW is moving electric Mini production from the UK to China
- Jeep’s fully electric Avenger Concept is built for off-roaders with ‘best-in-class’ capabilities
- Mercedes-Benz debuts upcoming EQE SUV alongside high-performance AMG version
- Canoo secures another binding EV order, this time for 9,300 LDVs from work rental provider Kingbee
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.