This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we discussed our Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta test, Tesla’s first VPP event, Tesla Semi update, and more.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- We tested Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta in the Blue Ridge Mountains, and it was scary
- Elon Musk slows down rollout of Tesla’s next ‘Full Self-Driving Beta’ update
- Tesla Semi reservations closed, new details released ahead of launch
- Tesla is preparing Supercharger membership for non-Tesla EV owners
- Tesla’s virtual power plant had its first event helping the grid – looks like the future
- Tesla (TSLA) confirms plan to launch electricity retail business in Texas
- Here are the cars eligible for the $7,500 EV tax credit in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Dodge shows ‘Banshee’ electric Charger concept – an EV with exhaust?
- VW ID Buzz electric van has received over 10,000 orders – almost selling out
- Polestar (PSNY) announces its O₂ roadster concept will enter production as the Polestar 6
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.