New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) announces 3-for-1 stock split with stock dividend coming August 24
- Tesla Cybertruck update: Higher price and production equipment coming
- Tesla Model Y is on track to be the world’s best-selling car
- Tesla (TSLA) announces it produced its 3 millionth electric car
- Elon Musk teases new Tesla factory in Canada
- Tesla teases Optimus humanoid robot prototype with new image
- Tesla is in hot water with California DMV over its Autopilot and self-driving claims
- The Electrek Review: BMW i4 eDrive40 is low effort but still highly enjoyable experience
- Zeekr shares more images of its upcoming 009 luxury MPV, but not much else
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.