New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla pauses some Berlin-built Model Y deliveries over electric motor issue
- Tesla Megapacks are about to replace Hawaii’s last remaining coal plant
- Rivian’s first DC fast charging sites are launching this week
- GMC Hummer EV will get new ‘Extract Mode,’ delivering 16 inches of ground clearance
- Ford issues safety compliance recall on F-150 Lightning, citing issue with tire pressure increasing risk of crash
- Stock version of the Lucid Air Grand Touring wins fastest production car at Goodwood 2022
- Volkswagen reveals ID. AERO concept — its first all-electric sedan offering a 385-mile range
- Watch an electric ‘fan car’ beat every car ever at Goodwood Hill Climb
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.