This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we discussed Tesla (TSLA) falling amid an issue with ESG and the Elongate scandal, a FSD Beta update, the Cadillac Lyriq pricing, and more.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Tesla (TSLA) falls off the S&P 500 ESG index as Elon Musk trashes the system
- Elon Musk accused of sexual misconduct, CEO preemptively called it ‘Democratic dirty tricks campaign’
- Tesla (TSLA) stock has fallen and some important investors appear to panic
- Tesla starts to offer Giga Texas Model Y to some customers for faster delivery
- Tesla releases new Full Self-Driving Beta update, and it’s a big one
- Tesla increases top speed of Autopilot with ‘Tesla Vision’ to 85 mph
- Tesla’s 1 million robotaxis by end of the year becomes ‘1 million people in FSD Beta’
- Tesla expands Supercharger pilot program for non-Tesla EV owners to several more European countries
- Tesla agrees to build battery and EV factory in Indonesia, official says
- Elon Musk announces ‘Tesla AI Day #2’ with ‘many cool updates’
- Cadillac releases new imagery, pricing and range for Lyriq electric SUV
- Genesis releases pricing for GV60 electric SUV: starts at $58,890 with 248 miles of range
- Rivian R1T, The Electrek Review: There is nothing like it
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.