New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is facing second assault on its right to sell and service its electric cars in Oklahoma
- Tesla launches Model Y Standard Range AWD for employees starting at $60,000 and with a few upgrades
- Tesla’s world’s largest battery has been shut down for months due to investigation, but it is still moving ahead with expansion
- Toyota launches bZ4X electric SUV with starting price of $42,000
- Federal tax credits will soon be phased out for Toyota EV customers in the US
- Nissan USA nixes multiple trims for 2023 LEAF EVs, updates exterior but not much else
- Lucid announces Performance version of Air Grand Touring with 446-mile range and 1,050 horsepower
Sponsored by Recurrent Auto: Check the battery before buying a used EV & monitor your battery performance with monthly insights using Recurrent’s free battery reports for EV owners.
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.