New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla ramps up deals to secure future supply of critical battery metals, adds another lithium contract
- Tesla deploys big 37-Megapack project in Alaska to replace gas turbines
- Ford announces separation of its EV business as it drags its internal combustion business into an electric future
- Hyundai Motor to invest $80 billion in future electrification with 17 new BEVs and a new modular platform
- Electric Jeep and Ram 1500 BEV teased in Stellantis’s ‘Dare Forward 2030’ strategy to become carbon neutral by 2038
- Rivian announces 2 motor and smaller battery options, config updates, and steep $12,000+ price increase
- Rivian buyers are canceling at alarming rates after price increases
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.