Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla might be cracking on the yoke steering wheel and planning to offer an option for a regular round wheel
- Elon Musk to the SEC: ‘I didn’t start the fight, but I will finish it’
- Tesla loses Director of Engineering to generator giant looking to compete with Powerwall
- 2022 Nissan LEAF gets cosmetic updates but is still clinging to yesteryear’s CHAdeMO fast charging
- Faraday Future shares drive footage of its first production-intent FF 91 ahead of testing
- USPS is trying to greenwash its plan to spend billions on gas guzzlers
- QuantumScape opens R&D center in Japan to expand solid-state battery development
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.