New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla announces new investment in Gigafactory Shanghai on road to 1 million electric cars per year
- Elon Musk: Tesla is working to make Steam video games work in its vehicles
- Tesla obtains patent for automatic tire inflation system for Tesla Semi electric truck
- Polestar 0 Project announces partners and invites others to join the effort to deliver a climate-neutral EV by 2030
- Lucid Motors to recall over 200 Air EVs due to potential safety issue with the suspension
- Volkswagen shares EPA ranges for 2022 ID.4, RWD Pro model sees 20 mile increase compared to 2021
- Einride purchases 200 Class 8 battery-electric trucks from BYD to be deployed in the US using its Saga technology platform
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.