New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla asks fans in Oklahoma and Mississippi to fight new bills to ban direct sales of electric cars
- Tesla is facing scrutiny over Autopilot’s auto lane change feature, may be considered illegal in Europe
- Tesla moves plans for ‘diner/drive-in theater’ Supercharger station to Hollywood
- ‘Proterra Powered’ electric bus travels 1,700 miles using only public chargers, exceeding 300 miles during certain legs
- Michigan to get 200 more EV chargers, 100 of which will be fast chargers, by 2024
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.